Our COVID-19 Commitment
Public Health & Safety is Our #1 Priority as Encōr Continues Service
As a leading residential solar provider in the United States, Encōr is committed to providing world-class services and products to our customers, no matter what. As families and businesses worldwide deal with individual challenges brought on by the spread of Covid-19, we realize what we do is important now more than ever, and will continue to help individuals and families work towards a self-sufficient, sustainable, and affordable future with solar energy.
Despite the challenges currently faced today, Encōr will continue to be here for our customers, our contractors, and our employees as we all navigate this difficult situation as responsibly and safely as possible.
We will continue to provide our services while providing a safe, sanitary experience that follows CDC guidelines for social distancing and cleanliness.
To keep our customers and field service technicians safe and healthy, we have adopted new work practices to deliver field service at appropriate social distances and under proper conditions.
During the COVID-19 outbreak, we have established a new set of procedures to outline interactions and appropriate safety guidelines for our customers and technicians. It is important to us that you know:
- We will observe appropriate social distancing. As much as we like to meet our customers and shake their hands upon arrival, we will instead be warmly greeting customers from several feet away for during this period, observing appropriate social distancing.
- We will work outside the home. If any components of the system are inside the home or if we require access to the home to reach the system, we will wait for customers to return home to give us access to the products, and, if going inside is necessary, we will do with utmost respect for safety, observing all hygienic procedures while in the home.
- We are regularly monitoring CDC and local health guidelines and procedures to ensure all parties are kept safe during this time.
- We will reduce interaction and eliminate physical contact during the service visit. During this time, we will minimize direct interaction whenever possible, while still ensuring our usual professionalism and warmth.
- Our technicians consistently updated regarding public health best practices. That includes proper social distancing and hygienic work practices.
- All Field Service Technicians submit to daily health screenings and will not be returning to work if displaying any symptoms of sickness.
If you are interested in going solar with us, our team is still ready and available.
Because we are working towards such an important cause, it continues to be our priority to keep growing and making clean, more affordable solar energy available to even more homeowners than ever. We will ensure we are following all current public health guidelines to carry out our mission.
3401 N Thanksgiving Way #150
Lehi, UT 84043
Weekends by Appointment Only